Forums

The Link below will direct you to the old website where you can look back at forum posts from previous years

http://aberdeensnooker.cmlwebdesign.com/index.php/test

Forum breadcrumbs - You are here:ForumALCBSA: GeneralScottish Counties 2022
Please or Register to create posts and topics.

Scottish Counties 2022

PreviousPage 2 of 4Next

If dates OK, I'm in.

Cheers

Pencil me in

Goodie has convinced me to put my name in!!! I will go if dates don't clash

Put my name in dates depending can update when they are announced 👍

Pencil me in 👍 dependant on the dates and work commitments but it's ages away but If I'm picked I'm sure it will be a great weekend as usual win or lose 🍻🍻🍻😁😁😁

The AGM for counties 2022 is on 9th April. Question was asked who agrees with 8 man teams to align with English Counties. I have confirmed Aberdeen agree if majority prefer this approach. I have also confirmed Aberdeen hope to enter two teams. If you are interested and not said so please confirm asap.

Would like to be considered if possible.

Cheers.

Thats great Alan 👍.Same as all build up the points make it impossible to be left out as its a great event to be involved in.

All,

Initial dates for counties this year is 1st/2nd October. These dates may change depending on a few factors looking at AGM minutes but probably not.

So, from earlier posts interested players are as follows:

John McCann, Alex Main, Dave Thomson, Mark Oaten, Paul Hardy, Patrick Lovie, Steve Martin, Alan Pedalty, Bryan Robson, Stephen Thompson, Derek Morrison, Kenny MacPherson, Dave Goodfellow Jnr, Darren Walker and Stuart Leece.

We are looking to enter 2 teams of 8.
We need to consider selection criteria and now need to confirm players interested, so if not mentioned above please advise if interested in playing asap.

Also if any players already confirmed cannot make dates please advise.

thanks

Derek

I would like to put my name forward for the counties if selected

Monsoon111 has reacted to this post.
Monsoon111
PreviousPage 2 of 4Next