Forums

The Link below will direct you to the old website where you can look back at forum posts from previous years

http://aberdeensnooker.cmlwebdesign.com/index.php/test

Forum breadcrumbs - You are here:ForumALCBSA: GeneralScottish Counties 2022
Please or Register to create posts and topics.

Scottish Counties 2022

PreviousPage 4 of 4

Good Morning All,

Would just like to put a little post on about the weekend

Firstly a huge congratulations to the captains for the work they put in over the weekend, unfortunately we didn't get the result we were hoping for but nothing down to them on that matter.

Secondly a shout out to all the players for the effort that they gave in the round robin matches and my respect raises even more to you all past and present for winning this tournament and seeing the quality and ability that is present at this level. Think the 138 clearance is evidence of that!!! This is very tough games and with all the standing around between matches is very energy sapping so to keep it all going was a great effort. I for one thoroughly enjoyed it from start to finish.

I will certainly be entering all the competitions and trying even harder to get back into this fold again as I want to return and try be involved at the latter stages at the counties again

Lastly well done Derek in getting the sponsorship for the event and hopefully we can return with a better end result so that they can get the exposure in the event also

Well done all again

Bryan

Murr, greenbaize and Thommo6 have reacted to this post.
MurrgreenbaizeThommo6

Bryan,

Well said. But for a few tight frames could have been much different for both Aberdeen teams. Was a great event so well organised and snooker was of a good standard. All players in both teams gave it 100% and were a credit to Aberdeen. Until next time…..

finally need to thank ACE Competitions for sponsoring both teams.

Derek

PreviousPage 4 of 4