Forums

The Link below will direct you to the old website where you can look back at forum posts from previous years

http://aberdeensnooker.cmlwebdesign.com/index.php/test

Forum breadcrumbs - You are here:ForumALCBSA: GeneralScottish Counties 2022
Please or Register to create posts and topics.

Scottish Counties 2022

Page 1 of 4Next

We are hoping to have enough interest so we can have Two teams represent Aberdeen next year in Glasgow. At this stage we are looking for names of players interested in travelling and competing next year. I realise this may be a bit early but we are keen to ascertain if enough players are interested. I also do not have confirmed dates as yet but is normally held in October. Dates will be advised as soon as known. Assuming we can get enough interest we will consider the best means of selection, be it from rankings, competition results and league form or a mixture of all. We may even consider play offs!!! First things first I guess….. who is interested?

As always Derek I am interested in playing at the event if selected.

Is the team(s) being selected via the committee for future years rather than by nominated captain / vice captain?

Yet to be decided Alex. Plan at the moment is to gauge interest. Kenny McPherson is the counties organiser with support from the committee. Once we have an idea if we have enough interested players for two teams we will consult with Kenny on best way forward. Potentially we will select captains who may have Captains picks in addition to a formulated selection process. Early days for now…

I would b interested but I’m not that great

Yes Stephen only solution is head down and work harder on your game improve your handicap.This is good news about the counties the opportunities are there for everyone that plays in our events and league.

Stephen, everyone interested should get there name in and practice. The one frame set up is a great leveller. The opportunity to make a team is there for everyone in Aberdeen. Get your name registered is my advice to all.

Ok put my name Down

I’ve started season well won 11/12 frames just need to keep it going plus ive got a good practice partner mark gall

Monsoon111 has reacted to this post.
Monsoon111

Good stuff. Mark needs to get his name in also…

I’ll put my name in the hat ( depending on work shifts)

Stick my name down dependent on dates

Page 1 of 4Next