Forums

The Link below will direct you to the old website where you can look back at forum posts from previous years

http://aberdeensnooker.cmlwebdesign.com/index.php/test

Please or Register to create posts and topics.

Scottish Counties Tournament 2023

PreviousPage 3 of 3

Is this the big boys playground where I've dropped like 3 frames in 10 years? Or the bigger boys playground in Liverpool where I dropped 1 frame the whole weekend!?🤷🏻‍♂️🤣🤣🤣
I haven't entered purely because I was told by on our Counties Watts Ap chat that the structure was the final being played on the Sunday night after the Team event, HOWEVER this is NOT the case and the event is being played on the Friday. So in hindsight I could have played. Tam Moran has contacted me and wants me to put my name back in and play the Qualifying tomorrow night.
The size of the playground certainly isn't the reason for not going. Played some of the world's best players and have beat players who now play at the Crucible every year so certainly not scared of playground size, was basically getting home was the issue.

I never said anybody was scared

I just stated a fact that our top 2 players are not going so that gives the great O a genuine chance which doesn't come along often for him

There is more Aberdeen snooker than 2 players

Spoke to Tam Moran, the Counties organiser. He doesn't know where the information has come from regards the final of the singles being on Sunday night. The post seen has since been removed. He said the singles event is on the Friday. So guys like myself who have decided not to play due to this can reinstate by filling out the form again. Deadline is 7pm Sunday for getting your name in. I will be reinstating now with the goalposts moving. My daughter won't like me away if I qualify, but that's the way it goes. So yeah, likes of Mark, get yourself reinstated and any late entries by 7pm.

Posted this on behalf of Derek Morrison who's currently on the golf course.

No I won't be re-entering no interest and would be a waste of time and money keep the £10 good luck to whoever gets through 👍

PreviousPage 3 of 3