Forums

The Link below will direct you to the old website where you can look back at forum posts from previous years

http://aberdeensnooker.cmlwebdesign.com/index.php/test

Please or Register to create posts and topics.

Scottish Counties Tournament 2023

PreviousPage 2 of 3Next

I'm in.

Andy Gerrie in

Scott Paterson in

Fortunately boss gave me night off so I will enter

I'm in πŸ‘

7 entries is pathetic If anyone wants to take my place free of charge feel free to have it !!! πŸ’―πŸ’―πŸ’―gratis Aberdeen really needs to to take a massive head shake it's embarrassing I ain't naming or blaming anyone one but have been misinformed to the number of entries the size of Aberdeen couldn't even manage 2 Qualifiers πŸ€·β€β™‚οΈπŸ€·β€β™‚οΈπŸ€·β€β™‚οΈ Don't ask me to enter again best of luck to the eventual qualifier πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

I have decided after giving it lots of thought, that I won't be entering the Qualifiers next week for the Scottish Counties singles spot. Few contributing factors, my daughter missing me when I'm not at home at nights just now(she's at that age), the logistics of it all in potentially getting home in the early hours with work at 6.00 am, getting the 3 days required off work etc, let alone the current hotel costs!!! A night in Glasgow with the team will be fine, always a good laugh and look forward to it.

My entry fee is also paid, so anyone who wishes to enter can have my space on me. And those who are playing, best of luck and the winning qualifier, go to Glasgow and do Aberdeen proud.

All the best.

Hey Dek, how much was raised for the Counties etc through the raffles and the Scratchcards thought there would have been an update regarding this πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ Hopefully enough to pay everybody's Accommodation 🀣🀣🀣 only joking !!! Cheers

What is the population of Dundee compared to Aberdeen ? Anybody they have 20+ entries compared to Aberdeens 5 ? What is going on I remember back in 2018/19 When Aberdeen were the best team in the Counties and won back to back Championships and then Covid hit the world and fucked things up for everybody but since returning to the Counties scene no silverware just a knees up weekend away with a meal thrown in for good measure what's your thoughts guys ? How does Aberdeen get back to winning ways again I for one would love to see this happen again

Uploaded files:
  • Screenshot_20230526_221927_Facebook.jpg

If u never pulled out then there would have been 6

And our top 2 players are not going to the big boys playground so would gave u a genuine chanceπŸ‘Œ

PreviousPage 2 of 3Next