Forums

The Link below will direct you to the old website where you can look back at forum posts from previous years

http://aberdeensnooker.cmlwebdesign.com/index.php/test

Forum breadcrumbs - You are here:ForumALCBSA: Inter-Clubs SinglesInterclubs redraw
Please or Register to create posts and topics.

Interclubs redraw

PreviousPage 3 of 5Next

S Thomson 0-3 John McCann

well played John good look for rest of the tournament

J Farmer 1 -3 A Gerrie

Andy 73 break

G Whyte - w/o R Murray

G.McRobb 0 - 3 D.Hudson

Well played and all the best for the rest of the tournament.

D. Simpson 0 - 3 A. Main

J.Robertson (SCR)) S.Martin (W/O)

John couldn’t manage due to work commitments.

Last sixteen. To be played on Sunday 9th January 2022. Best of 5 frames at Cultermill Club. Last 16 and Quarter finals polo shirts dress trousers. Semi final and final formal dress.

11 am

Match 1… M Davis (22 club ) 3-0 B Robson ( sport 1 )

Match 2… R Murray ( old 1 )1-3A Johnston ( cult 2 )

2pm

Match 8… D Goodfellow Jnr(Sports1) 3-2S Patterson (Port)

Match 4 … D Hudson (22 club ) 3-1D Morrison ( cult 2 )

5pm

Match 5 … J McCann (Cult1 ) 3-0K Jamieson  ( 22 club )

Match 6 … A Gerrie ( Sports 1 ) 0-3M Oaten ( old 1 )

8pm

Match 7… P Hardy ( Old1 ) v S Martin ( old 1 )

Match 3… A Main(Old1)1-3 D Thomson (Dee 2)

Monday 10th January 2022

7:30 pm …

M Davis(22 club) 3-1A Johnston(Cult2)

D Thomson(Dee2) 2-3D Hudson(22 Club)

Tue 11th  January 2022

7:30 pm…

J McCann(Cult2) 3-0 M Oaten(Old1)

P Hardy(Old1) 2-3 D Goodfellow(Sports1)

Wednesday 12th January 2022

7:30pm

semi finals

M Davis(22club) 4-0D Hudson(22 club)

J McCann(Cult1) 4-2D Goodfellow Jnr(Sports1)

Thurs 13th January 2022

7.30pm

final best of 9 frames

M Davis(22 club)  v  J McCann(Cult1)

Good luck all .

Wow, Wow just Wow, hats off and respect where it's due. Just played Marc in the interclubs  this morning and hopefully dont get the speeding tickets from the speed van and traffic cops who are on the dualer at kingswells and vets before the Bypass so beware !!!!

I break in first and Marc takes a great 105, 1-0.

He breaks in second I get two hits this time before another 106!!!!

Third I break again and he has 57, 40 breaks before I pot  red and concede

As I said credit due, I know we have had great players in our league Derek Hearns, Ian Wallace, Kevin Pirie, Mike Thomson and John McCann that I have seen playing and sure there are others before this!!

But to see back to back Century breaks and unlucky at just not getting on the black after the 7th red I believe that he could've had the 147 !!!!

Don't think we've ever seen that in our leagues, but maybe someone will know better? Anyway Credit where it's due so well done Marc

If Marc keeps up this Level he will be very hard to beat !! Good Luck to all the remaining competitors and best of luck to my fellow teammates Davie  and Andy for later

Well played Marc privileged to watch !!! LOL

Snookerloopy has reacted to this post.
Snookerloopy

Cheers Brian!! Nice words. A rare occurrence I can assure you. My high break gone though haha. Mr O just rolled back the years with a 109. Fair play to him. Never been 3 tons in same comp, let alone same day! Well played Mark.

Robbo has reacted to this post.
Robbo

Thanks Marc, amazing stuff from yourself a 105,106, and a 57,43 breaks phenomenal stuff but thanks for the praise well appreciated well chuffed to get the 109 break but could've and should've been a total clearance but just taking one match at a time and see how it goes good luck tonight 👍 but 3 ton breaks on the first day let alone the whole tournament has to be a first and long may it continue 😁😁😁

Robbo has reacted to this post.
Robbo
PreviousPage 3 of 5Next