Forums

The Link below will direct you to the old website where you can look back at forum posts from previous years

http://aberdeensnooker.cmlwebdesign.com/index.php/test

Please or Register to create posts and topics.

Derek Hearns Memorial

PreviousPage 7 of 7

Well  done Alec. Obviously disappointed we didn't finish on original night after having a slow start I got back in to game then stopped.which was no ones fault.Having said that you deserved the win with a good century and even better clearance in last frame great break to win your 1st title. Sure there will be more no doubt. Also thanks  to Derek for reffing the semi and big thanks to my good friend Ewen Laing for reffing the semi and final he did an excellent first class job. Thanks also to Sandy and Culter club for having us. Appreciated John.

AlecMain has reacted to this post.
AlecMain

Well done Alec, Sarah was  keeping me up to date on the scores. You played some brilliant snooker and did the job taking down the terrible two 😆. Here’s to more titles.  Helen

AlecMain has reacted to this post.
AlecMain

Congrats to Junior

Here is a links to the final frame and the 105 break

Thanks for recording these frames and sharing. It’s a pity your phone ran out of battery as I hit the final black. Just so everyone is clear - it does go in 👍👍

Would like to say a Huge congratulations to Alec Main on winning the 2022/23 Derek Hearns Memorial Singles fantastic achievement especially to beat the big 2 (Davis and McCann), a century break 105, and showing some bottle to lift your maiden major trophy 🏆 also unlucky to John who pushed you all the way as it always takes two to make a great final, enjoy your victory Skipper chuffed to bits for you and your family finally Derek would have been well proud of your excellent safety shots 👏👏👏 well done again Champ 👍

PreviousPage 7 of 7