Forums

The Link below will direct you to the old website where you can look back at forum posts from previous years

http://aberdeensnooker.cmlwebdesign.com/index.php/test

Please or Register to create posts and topics.

North Of Scotland 2023

PreviousPage 6 of 6

First semi result:

Marc Davis 4-0 Paul Hardy

Marc: 44,37,42,50)

Other Semi:

John McCann 2-4 Alex Main

Alex 77,46

John 44

Well played Alec very solid stuff.Better player won on the night.Good luck tomorrow to both players.  John.

Cheers John. A couple of close frames went my way otherwise it could have been a different result. As always a decent scrap between us 👍

Hope to see a good turn out tonight for final.

7pm Culter Mills Club.

Dress trousers and T shirt dress code.

Derek

North Of Scotland Final

Davis 1-0 Main

Davis(48) 1-1 Main (44)

Davis 2-1 Main

Davis(127 clearance) 3-1Main

Davis(32) 4-1 Main

Davis(30) 5-1 Main

Well done Marc on another title and hard lines to my team mate

Well done to Marc Davis for winning his 9th North of Scotland title.

Well done also to Alex for making his 2nd final of the season.

Big thank you to Culter Club for hosting the event and supplying the half time food.

Finally to all who came along to spectate, this makes the event and adds to the atmosphere, thank you for making the effort.

Derek

Well done to Marc.  Commiserations to Alec who has had a good season winning 1 comp and R up in another. Has improved a lot this season Well established as a top player and now a major contender for any one of our comps.Thanks to Ewen Laing top performance again refereeing in Semi Final and Final.Big thanks also to guys that did Refereeing duties its much appreciated. From me to Thank you to Culter Club for there hospitality its also much appreciated. John.

Congratulations to Marc in winning his 9th North Title

Showing his class with a 127 clearance

Well done to Junior also 👏

PreviousPage 6 of 6