Forums

The Link below will direct you to the old website where you can look back at forum posts from previous years

http://aberdeensnooker.cmlwebdesign.com/index.php/test

Please or Register to create posts and topics.

Interclubs 2023/24

PreviousPage 4 of 5Next

D.Morrison 3-2 K.Cook

greenbaize has reacted to this post.
greenbaize

S paterson 3-1 sandy masson

greenbaize

A Gerrie 1-3 K MacPherson

greenbaize

J McCann 3-1 S Garden.                                           John 65,57,56 played well considering not played much this week due to horrible  accident for the girls.Was going to pull out but we decided to give it a shot.Unlucky Stuart played a decent  game in good spirit Good luck for rest of season.

DVS147 has reacted to this post.
DVS147

A Pedalty 1-3 JMcnolty

greenbaize
Quote from greenbaize on December 3, 2023, 10:17 pm

J McCann 3-1 S Garden.                                           John 65,57,56 played well considering not played much this week due to horrible  accident for the girls.Was going to pull out but we decided to give it a shot.Unlucky Stuart played a decent  game in good spirit Good luck for rest of season.

Well done on the win given the circumstances against a very capable opponent. Most importantly though, all the best to Helen and Sarah in their recoveries after this terrible accident. I think I join everyone in the Aberdeen Snooker Community in saying this! Sorry to hear about this terrible news today. Speedy recovery girls ❤️❤️❤️

Marc

greenbaize

S.Martin 3-1 S.Biggs

Steve was a bit unfortunate during the third  frame as his tip came off,although he seemed to play better with a cue off the rack as he won the frame,u should maybe use it tomorrow Steve.🤣🤣

Sorry to hear about the girls John,hope they have a speedy recovery.

greenbaize

Seemed to affect you more than me as you played great first two frames then started missing when I picked the racker up. Nice 30 in the 4th when you were 32 behind, decider would’ve been fun!

Good luck at 22 club in the next round 😉

Absolutely 👍

Quarter Finals Best of 5 frames Home player first. Games to be played by 25th December.

J McCann(Cult1) 3-1S Paterson (Port)

J Mcnolty (Old1) 3-1 D Morrison (Cult2)

M Davis (22 Club) 3-0 S Martin (Old1)

A Main (Old1) 1-3 K MacPherson (Old1)

Good luck

PreviousPage 4 of 5Next