Forums

The Link below will direct you to the old website where you can look back at forum posts from previous years

http://aberdeensnooker.cmlwebdesign.com/index.php/test

Please or Register to create posts and topics.

Aberdeen Singles 2017-18

PreviousPage 4 of 4

Well done Paul, welcome to the multiple winners club!!!

A match that certainly had its twists and turns, a sore one for me but thats how it goes sometimes, I can take heart that when I was down and out at 4-2 I managed to dig deep and take it to the decider. Every credit to you for coming back when behind in the decider and pulling off a great clearance from green-pink under pressure.

A nice speech afterwards mate, Kevin would be looking down from above with a smile thats for sure.

Thanks for everyone that contributed to this tournament and I hope the crowd that came to watch enjoyed it.

Cheers

Barry

Hardy has reacted to this post.
Hardy

Thanks Baz for the kind comments

I thought it was a good match and we both had our moments and both went for our shots

Baz showed his class with a nice high break

(Would have been a ton but to lasy to get the rest out ha ha)

Big thanks to the committee and Culter club

Stevie and Sandy picked up the slack with lack volunteers to ref final stages

Big thanks for Ross reffing the final (i know its difficult as i reffed the inter final and i was knackered afterwards)and Kenny for doing the score board

Thanks to the players that made the effort to come out and watch the final. All from just 3 club's. Oldmacher , sportsmans and culter

Yours in sport

Paul

PreviousPage 4 of 4