Forums

The Link below will direct you to the old website where you can look back at forum posts from previous years

http://aberdeensnooker.cmlwebdesign.com/index.php/test

Forum breadcrumbs - You are here:ForumALCBSA: League2023/24 League Winners
Please or Register to create posts and topics.

2023/24 League Winners

PreviousPage 2 of 2

Playoff for league title will be held at Nigg Bay club (Neutral venue) on Tuesday 9th April at 7pm.

In the event of a draw then team cup rule will apply with both captains choosing one player to play a single frame.

Would be good to have some spectators to support the matches.

Derek

Thommo6 has reacted to this post.
Thommo6

Great finish to the League lads with 3 or 4 teams in the running going into the final game of the season. I think the handicap system certainly doesn't seem to be far off the mark but I guess the AGM might see it different. good luck to both teams next week.

Monsoon111 and Thommo6 have reacted to this post.
Monsoon111Thommo6
Quote from Monsoon111 on April 3, 2024, 2:15 pm

Playoff for league title will be held at Nigg Bay club (Neutral venue) on Tuesday 9th April at 7pm.

In the event of a draw then team cup rule will apply with both captains choosing one player to play a single frame.

Would be good to have some spectators to support the matches.

Derek

How come the Neutral Venue wasn't the Portland or Country Club ( Cracking Tables) for a League Playoff Mr Chairman 🤣🤣🤣 belated April fools post 😁😁😁

Well done 22 club in winning the league.

final score was 6-6

22 club won on a blue ball shootout.

Thanks to Nigg Bay for hosting..👍

Derek

Pubies1990 has reacted to this post.
Pubies1990

Well done 22 club in winning the leuge although if I potted that pink over the pocket like I should of done against Kenny like I should of done non of this would of happened...honestly though hard luck culter 2. Cc played yous last game of the season I think yous won 4 black fights against us and the way you all fought for every frame yous deserved at least to take it to a play off,  very hard luck to yous. Well done to nigg bay for hosting the play off and especially to derry for setting everything up. He puts in a hell of alot of work over there ensuring conditions and tables are the best they can be, its easy to think sometimes that just turning up on a Tuesday is all the effort that goes into Aberdeen Snooker,to all the committee, clubs, Captains, teams, individuals thank you for giving us another very competitive snooker season.

Well done to the 22 lads on the win, I think people could see what it meant to the team!! Hard luck Culter, was a great match. I think winning and your handicaps going up, up, up caught up with you in the end unfortunately. Great night though, and the atmosphere was superb 👍👏👏

Uploaded files:
  • IMG_20240409_194849.jpg
  • IMG_20240409_192316.jpg
  • IMG_20240409_192227.jpg

Congratulations to 22Club and commiserations to Culter, from all the guys at Sporty's and will see some of you on Saturday at the club. It has been a close season once again and exciting being part of it.

Well done to all teams and players for the past season and hope to see you all again over the table next season

Well done to 22 Club commiserations to Culter2 tried there best just come up a bit short.Well done to Nigg Bay for hosting play off.

PreviousPage 2 of 2