Forums

The Link below will direct you to the old website where you can look back at forum posts from previous years

http://aberdeensnooker.cmlwebdesign.com/index.php/test

Forum breadcrumbs - You are here:ForumALCBSA: LeagueSnooker Shootout Competition
Please or Register to create posts and topics.

Snooker Shootout Competition

Page 1 of 2Next

Based on the success of the last Shootout comp we plan to run an early season Snooker Shootout on the 30th September at the Sportmans Club. This will be a non handicap event and will be a straight one frame knockout format. Depending on entries each frame may be restricted to 20 minute, again this will be a ranking event with prize money and a trophy. This competition will be an Open draw format again and a live draw completed after each round.

(We will run a handicap shootout towards the end of the season)

Entry will be £5 per person.

Please indicate by replying to this post if entering, including confirmation that payment made via bacs to ABSA bank account.

That’s my £5 sent to ALSCBA for entry. Get entries in guys…

Hi Derek,

Put my name in for the shootout comp on the 30th September.

Can you post the account details and I will make the £5 transfer.

Cheers,

Steve.

All,

As mentioned previously the Shootout will be held at Sportsman’s club. We kick off at 1pm sharp. Please arrive on time. Format will be as previous shootout:

One frame knockout, white or object ball must hit a cushion or be potted (no roll up allowed), following a foul cue ball can be placed anywhere. Frame ends if more than one snooker required and if points are tied at end of frame a blue ball shootout replaces red potted black.

Names so far:

Derek Morrison, Steve Clark, Scott Paterson, Kev McLean, Richie Buckley, John Robertson, Gavin McRobb, Derry Simpson, John Cox, Ewan Laing, George Why’re, Duncan Will, Dave Goodfellow Jnr and Mike Reid.

Please advise if I have missed anyone, also it’s not too late to enter.

Derek

Current champ Kev Jamieson now entered plus Alan Pedalty..👍

Missed me out, Chris smart

You’re in Chris…. Sorry

Another cracking shootout done.very enjoyable.(until I lost) lol well done dek and whoever else had input in it.till next one congratulations to Simon well done🏆

Well done Simon that practice on Friday worked.👍.Unlucky Alan.Sounds like another successful shootout.Well done Derek for organising and running it.

well done Simon, well deserved, great social event todays hangover was well worth it.

Page 1 of 2Next