Forums

The Link below will direct you to the old website where you can look back at forum posts from previous years

http://aberdeensnooker.cmlwebdesign.com/index.php/test

Please or Register to create posts and topics.

Season 2019/20 team/comp entry collection meeting

Season 2019/20

Hi Guys

Almost that time a year again to get the cues out and get them dusted down.

Due to previous seasons when we have had the monies meetings for entering our teams into the league and entering the comps we have found it can be difficult for captains to be organised for it because some haven’t had the chance to meet up and collect from their players.

We have decided this season to do things a little different to help. Jason has already got next seasons fixtures made up and are already on the League Republic website for all to see and the league will start on the 3rd of September.

The collection on monies meeting will be held Thursday the 5th September at the Sportsmans Club 7pm.

By doing this it will give teams the chance to collect entries on the Tuesday (first league night) but it will be appreciated if all teams can have captains or team representatives to attend.

We will be looking for.

League Team Entry/player registration £100 per team

Bob Benson Handicap Singles £5 per player

Interclubs Singles £5 per player

Aberdeen Singles £5 per player

We also require to know what teams are entering the Team Cup (add it to the team sheet)

All entry forms can be found for downloading on the website main page or filled out on the night.

If any teams have new players signing for them please get in touch for us to know so a true player handicap can be allocated for the first league game.

Good luck to all.

Regards

Raymond.

No one from the hopeville team can make the meeting on the 5th of September

Hopeville will have the same team as last season

hopeville will enter a team into the team cup

enters for the handicap comp is

stephen Thomson

Euan gray

mark Logie

Sorry Stephen but that’s not good enough.

Can I ask you get yourself organised and make arrangements for us to get your entry sheets and entry money to us before the 5th then. The guys do enough in a season without having to spend extra time doing your admin. Every other team captains can do it so I don’t see why you should get special treatment.

Hopefully you will understand my stance in this. We are no longer going to run after guys that can’t make the effort.

Please get in touch with me or Duncan to make arrangements.

Regards

Raymond