Forums

The Link below will direct you to the old website where you can look back at forum posts from previous years

http://aberdeensnooker.cmlwebdesign.com/index.php/test

Please or Register to create posts and topics.

North of Scotland 2019

PreviousPage 3 of 4Next

D Hudson 4 vs 1 D Goodfellow Jnr

3rd Round to be played by Monday 8th April 2019

Best of 7 Frames.

[01] A Pedelty (22 Club) [16] 1 vs 4 M Davis (22 Club) [1]
[02] F Allan (CC) [24] 1 vs 4 A Gerrie (Sportsmans) [8]
[03] M Oaten (CC) [5] 4 vs 3 A Johnston (Unattached)ย [21]
[04] B Smith (Oldmachar) [4] vs D Hudson (22 Club) [20]
[05] D Thomson (Transport) [19] 2 vs 4 P Hardy (Oldmachar) [3]
[06] A Main (Oldmachar) [6] 4 vs 1 G Smith (Unattached) [22]
[07] K Cook (Culter) [26] 4 vs 0 S Martin (Oldmachar) [23]
[08] K MacPherson (Oldmachar) [15] 3 vs 4 J McCann (Culter)ย [2]

Home/Away draw done by Steve Biggs and Clark Milton at Culter Club.

Good Luck All.

P Hardy 4.2 D Thomson

D Thomson 62

Davie played some great snooker tonight. Couple frames he hardly missed a pot

Well played pal ๐Ÿ‘

Alan Pedalty 1 Marc Davis 4

Pedalty 48 Davis 35, 37, 39 ,48

Weirdest match ever. First 2 frames took just under 2 hours, next 3 like 20 minutes. Alan you looked very sharp, improving with age captain!! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

A. Main 4 - 1 G. Smith

Alec 46, 46 George 30

North Of Scotland Championships 2019

Mark Oaten (CC1) 4-3 Adrian Johnstonย (Culter 2)

Cracking match nip and tuck all the way with some high drama at the Country Club ๐Ÿค”๐Ÿค”๐Ÿค” Final Frame Final Black !!! Withย Oaten 19 ahead with 22 left on the table Johnston pots the Brown and Blue to go 10 behind Oaten left with a tricky cut into the corner for the Match !!! and rattles the pocket but doesn't drop and goes reasonably safe so with 13 left on the table Johnston tries to play safe up the table but gets a double kiss leaving the pink near the bottom cushion leaving Oaten virtually no shot ๐Ÿ˜› so Oaten forced into playing a safety shot but under hit's by 2 feet leaving Johnston a chance to steal the frame and Match !!! by 3 points Johnston pots the pink but unfortunately moves the black into a tricky position after nearly 1 minute thinking time with the Cue ball near the side cushion and possible In off, Johnston pots the black but unfortunately pots the white as well !!! frame and match to Oatenย  4-3

I'm delighted to win and reach the last 8 but I would have been more than happy if I'd lost hard luck and commiserations to Adrian again on a great effort your a top lad and I'm sure you will be back fighting Next Competitionย ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

Kenny MacPherson 3-4 John McCann

Kenny 44, 31

John 41, 52

Quarter-Finals to be played by Sunday 28th April 2019

Best of 7 Frames.

[01] A Gerrie (Sportsmans) [8] 0 vs 4 M Davis (22 Club) [1]
[02] B Smith (Oldmachar) [4] vs M Oaten (CC)ย [5]
[03] P Hardy (Oldmachar) [3] 4 vs 1 A Main (Oldmachar)ย [6]
[04] J McCann (Culter) [2] vs K Cook (Culter) [26]

Home/Away draw done by Steve Biggs and Clark Milton at Culter Club.

Obviously there can be no extensions to this date as the Semi- Finals are on the Monday night after the closing date.

Unfortunately nobody came forward with an offer of help to run the QFs at a venue, and I know not everybody is now available to play on the Sunday, therefore the venue will be purely hosting the Semis and the Final this season.

Good Luck All.

Andy Gerrie 0 Marc Davis 4

Gerrie 31

Davis 30, 32, 46, 72

P Hardy 4.1 A Main

PreviousPage 3 of 4Next