Forums

The Link below will direct you to the old website where you can look back at forum posts from previous years

http://aberdeensnooker.cmlwebdesign.com/index.php/test

Forum breadcrumbs - You are here:ForumALCBSA: LeagueMike Thomson
Please or Register to create posts and topics.

Mike Thomson

Just to let everyone know Mike Thomson is currently in hospital recovering from a heart attack. During his match with Paul Hardy on Monday he was struggling a bit with upper back pain. Five minutes after returning home he took ill and was rushed to hospital. Mike was our no.1 player in Aberdeen for many years and most players will know and respect him. Mike just started playing again after 7 years absence due to back issues.We wish Mike a full and speedy recovery.

Derek

Tommo, greenbaize and DVS147 have reacted to this post.
TommogreenbaizeDVS147

Very sad to hear that hope u have a speedy recovery mate.

Tommo and DVS147 have reacted to this post.
TommoDVS147

Get well soon Tommo ❤️

TommoDVS147

Hope you are doing well mike and recover quickly and maybe see u back on the biaze again. you never know u might get a pink cocktail to share with graeme 😂👍🏼

TommoDVS147

All the best my former doubles teammate!! Speedy recovery Mike, horrible to read about this. Strong guy, you'll bounce back👍😊

Hey, if it's any consolation Mike, I get shocks with some of the balls Paul flukes too! Joking aside, hope to see you back fit asap mate. All the best ❤️

Tommo has reacted to this post.
Tommo

Quick update: Mike getting discharged from hospital today which is great news and very positive….

STUART and Hole1 have reacted to this post.
STUARTHole1

All the best Mike.

Tommo

Well I hope Mo’s got a lot of patience 🤩, get well soon Mike!

Tommo