Forums

The Link below will direct you to the old website where you can look back at forum posts from previous years

http://aberdeensnooker.cmlwebdesign.com/index.php/test

Forum breadcrumbs - You are here:ForumALCBSA: GeneralMercury Leisure
Please or Register to create posts and topics.

Mercury Leisure

Hello everyone I am new to your website but I want to warn you all against a very dodgy retailer if any of you are thinking about investing some hard earned cash into a  practice table.

Mercury Leisure of Cuckoo House, Watford Road, Caerphilly took £500 of my money as a deposit in August promising a delivery date of 10-12 weeks. When this date passed and I requested a delivery it all went very quiet and they were completely un responsive. As they had passed the agreed delivery date and the sale was subject to the distance selling regulations I sent a polite cancellation email that was responded to within 10 mins stating tough they were keeping the deposit. I have explained their actions are not legal but they don't seem to care so this has been passed to Trading Standards. I have put this warning on here as i wish someone could have done the same for me and saved me 3 months and £500.