Forums

The Link below will direct you to the old website where you can look back at forum posts from previous years

http://aberdeensnooker.cmlwebdesign.com/index.php/test

Please or Register to create posts and topics.

Home International's 2019

Hi Guys, I have been selected to play for the Scotland Mens Snooker Team at the forthcoming Home Internationals at the Northern Snooker Club in Leeds from 9th Aug- 12th Aug 2019 so better get practising for this event !!! Don't think there is a better feeling than been picked to play your Country 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿 when all the hard work last season finally pays off 👍👍👍😁😁😁 If there is any Aberdeen or Local Companies or Individual's interested in Sponsoring Me for this event or wanting to contribute to my travelling and accommodation contact me on here or email me on mo147max4@gmail.com or contact me on 07463501973 and a huge thank you to all my family and friends for all there support and guidance over the years especially Marc Davis, Andrew Gerrie, and the Aberdeen Snooker league over the years.

Just wish that my Former Coach and Good friend "Derek Hearns" 👍👍👍 was here to witness this but unfortunately he passed away in November last year due to ill heath 😥😥😥 So Derek this one's for you God bless you mate 👍👍👍

And finally to wish my fellow teammates a fantastic tournament, William Thomson, Dean Young, David Greig,

Uploaded files:
  • 20190729_143147.jpg