Forums

The Link below will direct you to the old website where you can look back at forum posts from previous years

http://aberdeensnooker.cmlwebdesign.com/index.php/test

Please or Register to create posts and topics.

Competition Entry and monies meeting.

Hi Captains. Sorry for this short notice but due to a couple of reasons we are late in organising this but we need to ask you guys to see who wants to enter the second half competitions. We are going to hold a monies meeting next Thursday the 19th at the Sportsmans 7-7:30pm to collect the entries.
We would appreciate if you can ask all your players who want to enter. We are looking for entries for the Doubles, Derek Hearns Memorial and the North of Scotland. We are also interested in if anyone wants to take part in the Billiards. Format for that can be decided once we know who all is interested.
Doubles is £5 per player and £5 per entry for the other two comps too.
Raymond

Hi Raymond,

Can I enter the NOS as unregistered player?  If so, can I bank transfer my entry as I won’t make the meeting?

Cheers,

Adam

Hey Adam, I’m sure you can enter as unregistered, as we have had a couple of guys enter the North from Dundee in previous years. I can pay your £5 and you can square me up next time I see you if it’s easier?

Aye bud that would be perfect cheers!

In fact there’s another couple of Moray boys interested in playing so maybe bank transfer would be better??

Quote from Macleod00 on December 15, 2019, 11:59 am

In fact there’s another couple of Moray boys interested in playing so maybe bank transfer would be better??

Hi Adam,

Check with Scottish Snooker that dates don't clash with the North Of Scotland Singles before entering as they have a tendency to clash 👍  you might be forced to choose one or other

Regards,

Mark.O

Quote from Jackal147 on December 15, 2019, 1:12 pm
Quote from Macleod00 on December 15, 2019, 11:59 am

Hi Adam,

Check with Scottish Snooker that dates don't clash with the North Of Scotland Singles before entering as they have a tendency to clash 👍  you might be forced to choose one or other

Regards,

Mark.O

Forced seems a strong word Mark. Everyone can make a choice to whatever suits them best.

It would help if Scottish Snooker published their dates sooner than 10 days before the start of the season. Have they released their second half dates yet apart from the qualifiers on the 12th January?

With the NOS not until May its unlikely they will clash.

Kenny