Forums

The Link below will direct you to the old website where you can look back at forum posts from previous years

http://aberdeensnooker.cmlwebdesign.com/index.php/test

Please or Register to create posts and topics.

Bob Benson Handicap singles

PreviousPage 8 of 8

Semi Finals Best of 5 frames. Start 7.30pm.

S Patterson(Port) 3-0  C Campbell (Cc)

A Pedelty(22) 0-3  S Humble (Cc)

Referee's Ewen Laing and Bryan Robson.

Polo shirts and dress trousers.

Semi Finals to be played at Culter Mills Club on Monday 6th March.The Final will be on  Tuesday 7th March. Well done getting this far and good luck John.

Tub, Monsoon111 and Christian have reacted to this post.
TubMonsoon111Christian

Final best of 5 frames, start 7.30pm.

S Patterson   V  S Humble

Referee E Laing.

Well done to both players getting to final both played some good snooker in there semi finals. Good luck. John

Scotty has reacted to this post.
Scotty

Final Result:

S.Humble 3-0 S.Paterson

Well done Stuart in winning the Bob Benson Handicap Championship and Scott for reaching the final.

Derek

Uploaded files:
  • 029718F5-1491-4C05-8219-D13E6FB6005F.jpeg
Thommo6 and DVS147 have reacted to this post.
Thommo6DVS147

Well done Stuart winning this year's comp few deciding frames through out playing solid in finals so certainly did it the hard way. Very good achievement so should be proud.Good to see a new name on the trophy and on our snooker scene.Commiserations to Scott who did very well getting to the final playing good snooker and improving so well done. Thanks to Ewen Laing and Bryan Robson for refereeing great job guys. And as always thanks to Culter Club for having us. John.

Thommo6 and Scotty have reacted to this post.
Thommo6Scotty

Congratulations to you stuart well deserved win much better player on night.thanks to brian and ewan for refereeing my matches great job.

Thank you to everyone involved and who came along to watch on Mon and Tue evening at Culter.  It was a great experience for me and I’m fair chuffed to win a competition at this level.  Looking forward to defending the title next season.

DVS147 has reacted to this post.
DVS147

Well done Stuart. A new face on the scene, great stuff 👍

PreviousPage 8 of 8