Forums

The Link below will direct you to the old website where you can look back at forum posts from previous years

http://aberdeensnooker.cmlwebdesign.com/index.php/test

Forum breadcrumbs - You are here:ForumALCBSA: GeneralCoaching
Please or Register to create posts and topics.

Coaching

Hello - looking for any help/advice on coaching for my 13 year old son.

Struggling to find any info for in and around Aberdeen.

My son has really taken to snooker last year or so, he has mid 40 breaks on small table with 23 his highest on full size table.

Any and all info appreciated

Hi Paul,

Thanks for posting on here. There are no professional certified coaches in Aberdeen to my knowledge. You could look at taking him to Glasgow to Chris Small if you are really serious but that involves travel and cost. Alternatively I’m sure some of our top players may help him initially. Is that something you would prefer for a start? Where do you play on full size table? Also where r u located?

Derek

Aberdeen Snooker Chairman

Hi Derek

Thanks for the reply, located in Kintore.

He’s playing 2-3 times a week just now in Riley’s, it would be great if any of the guys locally could help initially.

Appreciate the feedback.

Paul

Hi Paul,

Have u got a contact number or email address,or u can contact me on 07793597345 and I can maybe help if I can.

Thanks Stevie.

Marc Davis who is currently our no.1 ranked player has also agreed to help out. He is in Riley’s regularly. You can contact him on 07760 246618.

Both Stevie and Marc are great players and would certainly help.

Hi Paul

I just seen your post and ur location kintore im captain  hopeville in Inverurie, i would be happy to help your son

my number is 07803433192 just sent us a message

Thanks for all the replies and apologies for late response (been away with work a few days) let me reach out over the weekend to you all

thank again

Did your boy get sorted with some coaching. If not, or if more is required let me know. I would be happy to help. Cheers, Steve.

Thanks Steve, yeh he’s cracking on good. Got some sessions with Chris Small over Easter and a few of the guys on here are helping also, cheers